Monday, February 7, 2011

Portrait edits

Purple eyes 2/4/2011
Aperture 1/250  f-stop 3.5
Olympus Imaging Corp. u850sw,s850sw
In this one I made a selection in photoshop using the freeform pen tool and made sure to make the feather on a 3, then pressed command+U to open the hue and saturation pallet. Then I changed the color accordingly. 


Two different eye colors 2/6/2011
Aperture 1/30  f-stop 3.5
Olympus Imaging Corp. u850sw,s850sw
In this one I took the same steps in photoshop to select the eyes but I changed them two different colors.



I just had too much fun learning about how to change eye color in our last class that I really wanted to try the eye color changing for my edits this time.  

1 comment:

  1. Whoa! These portraits are way cool! I wasnt expecting the eye color to be changed, and I think that is what makes the photos so interesting. You not only captured a great angle, but the eye color change gives you a reason to do a double take. Very clever. I love the angle of the first photo, but maybe cropping out a little of the top closer to the top of the heads might give it more of a centered feel. But still, great job!

    ReplyDelete