Thursday, February 17, 2011

Night lights


Fireworks 2/ 16/2011
Fat Cats Rexburg
Shutter speed 0.6 sec  F-stop 4.0
Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL XT
I always really liked the lights they have out in front of the movie theatre so I went and tried to capture the lights going off.


Double Heart 2/16/2011
Shutter speed 20.0 sec F-stop 3.5
Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL XT
Painting with light.
The lights went out for about half an hour in our apartment when I took these an I had just come home with glow sticks so we had some fun. 


Highway in the Sky 2/16/2011
Shutter speed 15.0 sec F-stop 3.5
Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL XT
Moving light with camera.
For this one I actually got on the ground and let my roommates throw glow sticks over me while I moved the camera slightly.  


Love 2/16/2011
Shutter speed 20.0 F-stop 3.5
Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL XT
This one was done just like the heart one. 

1 comment:

  1. Kelsey McCullough- I really like the Fat Cats picture that you took. The composure works out makes it look really cool.
    I also really like the way that the heart turned out, the seperate colors add a really cool effect. The roses are red fine are edit
    is really cool as well, that is a original idea that turned out well. My only only small compaint would be that it is more difficult to make out what the focus of the piture is.

    ReplyDelete