Saturday, February 12, 2011

Border Edits





Patriotic 2/4/2011
Olympus Imaging Corp u850SW,S850SW 
Aperture 1/250  F-stop 3.5
I made the border on this one by adding a white box over the photo, lowering the opacity, then using the paint brush to paint out the spots I didn't want having the white border over it. 




Joseph 2/4/2011
Olympus Imaging Corp u850SW,S850SW 
Aperture 1/200  F-stop 3.5
I crated this picture and the one below mush the  same. First I copied the original, then I added a layer, after that i used the history brush tool to brush the image on the layer, I added a black box behind it, then added the text.




Rocky 2/4/2011
Olympus Imaging Corp u850SW,S850SW 
Aperture 1/15  F-stop 3.5
The only thing different I did to this picture that I didn't do to the picture above was on the name Rocky Balboa I used the paint brush to paste over parts of the name to make it look like it was part of the image.

1 comment:

  1. I really like your use of light for both your scanography and the pictures that you used for the borders. The flowers turned out beautiful. I'm sure getting all the creases in the scarf and the lighting for the scan was hard. Can you give more detail as to how you got it exactly? Your border edits frame your pictures nicely. I like how you left part of the detail of the border of your last border edit. It's enough so that you're not distracted but it looks like you're looking in through a window with paint on it. I would make your text stand out more, such as bolding it or making it a different color, because it is hard to read which is very distracting. Good job!

    ReplyDelete