Thursday, February 17, 2011

Fine Art Template



Rain Forest 2/17/2011
Orchid image 1/15/2011
Shutter speed 1/100 sec F-stop 8
Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL XT
BYU Provo Greenhouse
I tried the traditional template for this one like we were shown in class which I really liked for this image. Trying the shortcuts to make the bars would NOT work for me so I did have to use the rectangle tool multiple times to create this effect. After I got the rectangles I merged all the shapes and held option and clicked in between the shapes layer and the image to place the image in the boxes.

Roses Are Red 2/17/2011
Roes and lights image 2/15/2011
Shutter speed 1/20 sec F-stop 4.5
Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL XT
I took all the same steps to create this template that I did with the one above but I really wanted to try something a little less traditional and so I simply created multiple boxes that were not the same. 

1 comment:

  1. Way to think outside the Box. I had that same idea but I was too lame to try it. I'm glad you attempted it. The attempt went well. Without the title it's hard for me to tell what the image is. I like the abstract look but if you want them to know what it is I would try using bigger shapes or possibly a smaller image. nice work! I also love the type on your signature.

    ReplyDelete