Monday, February 7, 2011

Portaits


Tyler and Jamie Frizzell
Provo library 2/4/2011
Aperture 1/250  f-stop 4.3
Olympus Imaging Corp. u850sw,s850sw


Jackie Broomfield 
Provo campus, Smith building 2/4/2011
Aperture 1/250  f-stop 3.5
Olympus Imaging Corp. u850sw,s850sw


Cameron Mulder
Campus Plaza 2/6/2011
Aperture 1/15  f-stop 3.5
Olympus Imaging Corp. u850sw,s850sw


The top picture is my friend Jamie and her husband at the Provo library. We found a white door outside and it worked perfectly. The second picture is my friend Jackie and we found this cool fountain outside the Smith building on Provo campus. The last one is my friend Cameron. He loves soccer and is really good at it so I found it apropriate to do my environmental picture of him playing with his favorite soccer ball that he bought in Gianna, West Indies on his mission. 

2 comments:

  1. I love your photos of Jamie and Tyler. Please tell her hello for me! You have a fun angle on the soccer shot, but it is hard to see things when they are turned on their side? Great lighting and color though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being a lover of soccer, i really like the picture of the guy kicking it. i like how the focus isnt the guy, but the ball, and your mind pictures him kicking it, even though its not in motion.

    ReplyDelete