Monday, January 24, 2011

Photo edits

 Provo Canyon Tunnel 1/17/2011
Aperture 1/125  F-stop 7.1
Canon EOS Digital Rebel XT
 On this photo I first opened the image as a smart object then added a levels adjustment layer. Then I made sure I was selected on the free mask and masked out the darkning I added from the inside of the tunnel using the paint brush tool. After that I added a slight blur to the inside of the tunnel.
 Window in BYU Provo testing center 1/15/2011
Aperture 1/200  F-stop 9
Canon EOS Digital Reble XT
On this photo I opened the image and added a levels adjustment layer. I lightned the entire photo so it wasnt as dark but I liked the darkeness of the sky throught the window so I used my free mask and the paint brush tool to erase the darkening from around the inside of the window and the sky thorugh it.

No comments:

Post a Comment