Monday, January 17, 2011

Color study

Porter Park 1/14/2011
Aperture 1/320  Fstop 5.6
This was one of my deep depth of field pictures because the blue pole along with everything else is in focus. Seeing as how I love to play at the park so I though the picture was appropriate.


Christmas light at my apartment 1/14/2011
Aperture 1/100 Fstop 5.6
This is a shallow depth picture that was taken on the railing of my apartment complex. I have always loved Christmas lights and i noticed they were still up the other day so I took advantage of the opportunity.

Greenhouse at BYU Provo 1/15/2011
Aperture 1/60  Fstop 5.0
This shallow depth of field picture was taken in the BYU Provo greenhouse while I was visiting a friend this past weekend. I throughly enjoy looking at all the unique plants in a greenhouse.


Tractor 1/14/2011
Aperture 1/100  Fstop 5.6
This is my second deep depth of filed picture because the tire and the rest of the picture is all in focus. I got down close to the tire to achieve this view. I found this tractor when I went to go get gas at Chevron.


My color study was green if you haven't already discovered that already. Green is my favorite color and I was stubborn enough to stick with my color choice even after I discovered most of the green things around school were blanketed in snow. However I think I got some good finds in my determination for green.

No comments:

Post a Comment